London River Cruises – Info and Tickets
Experience the wonder of London from the unique views available on the River Thames. For centuries the River Thames has been the centre of London, and today it is still the beating heart of this amazing city! Whether you are a tourist yearning to see the landmarks of London—or you’re interested in casually enjoying the views over exceptionally fine dining and drinks—we have the best London Cruise options available for you.
A London boat trip for every occasion
There are many types of London cruises that inspire everyone from first-time London tourists to lifelong Londoners alike! Regardless of how familiar you are with this amazing city, our ticket partner GetYourGuide will help you secure tickets in advance for the incredibly popular River Thames London Boat Tours. Not only will advance tickets ensure that you don’t miss out on these high-demand cruises, but you will also benefit from other advantages such as:
- Best prices guaranteed
- Avoid long queues on site
- Free cancellation up to 24h in advance
- 24/7 international customer service
- Get tickets sent directly to your mobile phone
All London River Cruises at a glance
Dinner Jazz Boat Tour
- From 103,59 €, Duration: 3 Hours
- 3h boat tour
- Live Jazz band
- A delicious three-course meal including a glass of sparkling wine
Looking for a fun and different way to spend date night? Perhaps you’re celebrating an anniversary, a birthday, or just interested in enjoying great food and great sights with a loved one? Whatever the reason, you’re bound for a magical night on this River Thames Dinner cruise. You’ll experience fine dining to satisfy the most experienced foodie, and a live jazz band to set the atmosphere for a very classy evening. There’s nothing like London at night—except for London at night on the River Thames! An evening of amazing sights, great food, and drink, incredible music (and even the option for dancing) is just a click away.
Hop-on / hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
- From 26,77 €
- 24 hours of unlimited travel
- Tour guide commentary at every landmark
- On-board bar with snacks and drinks for purchase
Not only is this an amazing way to get around to all of London’s most exciting attractions, but you’ll also enjoy a number of breathtaking photo opportunities as you cruise past the inspiring landmarks! Take advantage of 24 hours of unlimited travel, and tick each landmark off your list—including the Palace of Westminster, The London Eye, and the Tower of London. Worried it might rain? No problems! You’ll be seated in the fantastic all-weather boats. Bring your camera, grab a drink and snack, and enjoy the amazing panoramic views of London.
Thames Lunch Cruise
- from 39,33 Euro, duration: 105 minutes
- 1 hour and 45 minutes cruising along the River Thames
- Lunch: Two-courses of exquisite fine-dining
- Knowledgeable and engaging tour guide
How can you see the sights and relax at the same time? Easy. Book a London River Thames Lunch cruise! Seeing the sights doesn’t have to be exhausting—and enjoying fine dining doesn’t have to take you away from London’s exciting landmarks. Take your family, a friend, or a special loved one onto this cruise, and you’re guaranteed an amazing time with great food, drinks, amazing sights, and incredible company. Check out London the right way, and book your tickets today!
50min Speed Boat River Tour
- From 63,96 €, Duration: 50 Minutes
- Perfect experience for adventurists and families alike
- Tour-guide commentary by an award-winning stand-up comedian!
- Safety gear and life-jackets included
Who said you can’t have an adventure in a big city?! Experience the exhilaration as your speed boat reaches speeds of up to 30 knots (55.56 km/h or 34.52 mph). You will zoom down the River Thames—catching sights such as The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and even Canary Wharf! As if this weren’t enough, the adrenaline-filled boat tour is topped off with the hilarious banter and commentary of an award-winning comedian. Your side-splitting tour-guide will leave your brain overflowing with the fascinating history of London, and also your stomach in stitches from the famous English sense of humor. This is an experience that you will be talking about for years to come!
Boat Tour from Westminster to Greenwich
- From 17,34 €, Duration: 1 Hour
- Avoid the queues and get straight onto the riverboat
- Smartphone Audio tour guide available in English, Italian, French, Chinese, Spanish, and German
- Hourly departures during winter, and half-hourly departures during the summer; use your ticket flexibly to select the cruise time that suits you
The London Tube may be the most commonly used mode of transport around this thriving city, but it has nothing on the views available from this Cruise! Choose either a one-way trip (one hour) or a return trip (2 hours). Take in the iconic sights of the Palace of Westminster, the Tate Modern, and the awe-inspiring Tower Bridge and soak in the wealth of information available through the audioguide. And the fun doesn’t end there— once you touch down in Greenwich, enjoy the bustle of the Greenwich Market, or even the sights of the Royal Observatory or Cutty Sark. One thing is for sure—if you book this cruise, you will certainly be in for a day to remember.
The River Thames – experience the magic of a London River Cruise
Why cruise the River Thames?
Not only is the River Thames the longest river in England, but it is also the birthplace of London as we know it today. The banks of the River Thames are packed with some of the most important modern and historical cultural landmarks of London—no wonder London Cruises are in such high demand! The landmarks of London are awe-inspiring destinations, but there is nothing quite like seeing them from the views onboard these London boat trips.
Use a London River Tour to check these landmarks off your list:
- The Houses of Parliament (Palace of Westminster) has been the seat of government in England since the 13th Century, and are a sight to behold.
- The London Eye watches Parliament from directly across the Thames, and the gorgeous Tower Bridge hangs beautifully above as you sail below it.
- You’ll also catch mesmerizing views of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the Tower of London.
- As if these sights weren't enough to keep you captivated on your London river tour, you also have the option for a lunch cruise or dinner cruise while you take in these astounding landmarks.
First-Time visitor or Life-Long Londoner – There’s a London River Cruise for you!
A London riverboat is the best way to take in all of these sights in one go—nothing else can offer you such an experience for such a great price. Regardless of whether you’re visiting London for the first time, or you’ve lived here your whole life—a River Thames boat tour delivers an experience that cannot be paralleled. Just make sure your cameras are fully charged; you won’t want to miss any of the fantastic photo opportunities onboard your boat ride!