All Petronas Towers Tickets for you – save time and money and reserve today!
Popular Petronas Towers Tickets and Tours
Why settle for one when you can explore two? Visit today the tallest twin towers in the world without any hassle – book your Petronas Towers Tickets today!
Malaysia’s famous twin skyscrapers located in the federal territory of Kuala Lumpur are serving as a massive source towards tourist attraction speaks for its own exquisite infrastructure. With a height of 451 meters and incorporating 88 floors, the Petronas Twin Towers being the landmark of Kuala Lumpur dominates the modern skyline of the capital city.
The uniqueness of these buildings is not only the fact that they are the tallest twin towers in the world but also that the buildings have Islamic motifs on them evidently portraying Malaysia’s orthodox views about Islamic religion. Not only this, but the towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck.
Book your Petronas Towers Ticket today and save money!
Are you planning to witness the adorable landmark of Kuala Lumpur by your own eyes? Well it is just a click away! Petronas Towers Tickets provides a platform to people who are obsessed with exploring the world capturing the captivating landmarks, tremendous landscapes and the beauty of nature. For an easier reservation procedure that not only saves time but is also economically cost effective, KL Tower Tickets are of four types that can be easily booked in advance. Among them are two best sellers and the rest of the two are those that are likely to sell out.
The twin towers itself being a picture-perfect place, have many activities awaiting the tourists to keep them entertained at every moment. You can buy our longer duration tickets, bring along your cameras and capture the most beautiful sightings and angels of the tower by coming both at daytime and nighttime. The sunlight reflecting the mirrors give an entirely different look of the tower as compared to night time when the sky turns murky and the lights start glowing, giving the towers an electrifying glimmer.
KL Tower Tickets Overview
All the four Petronas Towers Tickets are listed below, each with its detailed features and services that it provides to the customers who purchase them.
Petronas Towers Skip-the-Line Ticket with hotel delivery
Starting at US$ 28.00 – Info and Booking
This best seller ticket allows the visitors to have a perfect view of Kuala Lumpur’s breathtaking composition from the top of the city without waiting in long queues – a hotel delivery service is included! All that the visitors have to do is book a tour via skip-the-line ticket and off you go! A pro of booking your tour through this ticket is that it saves you from all the extra effort. Eventually saving up time and avoiding all types of hassles.
Moreover, almost all the visitors find this facility useful, as everyone prefers to manage their time productively. This allows one to sufficiently explore the twin skyscrapers and enjoy its extremely panoramic views.
Petronas Towers Observation Deck and KL Tower Tickets (Skip the line)
Starting at US$ 60 – Info and Booking
Indeed, a perfect package for those who have limited time but wish to admire the views from the Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck and Skybridge. This allows the visitors to have a glance of the stunning view of the capital city from another perspective at the KL tower.
For this 1-hour tour, on top of the skip-the-line facility, a prearranged time slot is also allocated to the visitors who have made a booking. The visitors can come anytime during the operating hours to ramble through the KL Tower and cherish the momentous sights.
Kuala Lumpur Petronas Towers & Batu Caves Visit
Starting at US$ 100.00 – Info and Booking
You’ll be picked up at your hotel at the time you wish (see ticket page for details) and start with your full-day private sightseeing tour in Kuala Lumpur. You’ll visit the Petronas Towers Observation Deck on the 86th floor first and will experience an incredible view over Kuala Lumpur. Then, you’ll head to The King’s Palace (Istana Negara) which is famous for its incredible architecture. As well as you’ll visit the Independence Square and the National Monument (Merdeka Square).
A short break at the Central market is great to enjoy a bite of local foods and buy some souvenirs for your loved ones. After this, your drive passes the Lake Gardens (Perdana Botanical Gardens and Bird Park) where you can view the National Monument, the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and the beautiful old railroad station of Kuala Lumpur.
Watch out for great Malaysia pewter arts at the Royal Selangor Visitor Center.
After exploring the great sights in Kuala Lumpur you’ll head to the famous Batu Caves, which are a huge outcrop of limestone. Its interior is an arcane Hindu shrine with different deities. To reach the shrine, you’ll have to walk 272 steps into the deep cavern. An absolute must for Kuala Lumpur travelers – trust us!
Finally, you’ll head to the Malaysian Batik center and get an impressive insight, how those fabrics being printed. For sure, you’ll be driven back to your hotel. Enjoy your private sightseeing tour.
Get more infos about this Petronas Towers Tickets and Batu Caves Combo Ticket experience here:
Kuala Lumpur’s attractions and tickets
If you have time in Kuala Lumpur, consider visiting other hotspots around. Look at our overview of the most popular attractions in Kuala Lumpur:
Kuala Lumpur’s attractions
What to do around the Petronas Twin Towers?
There are many activities that you can enjoy both inside and around the Petronas Twin Towers. Following is a list of those activities:
- Take a picture with the towers in the background, apply creative poses and postures that can add humor and can forever restore the memories and the adrenaline that runs through your veins.
- Visit the Aquarium that is open every day the towers operate from 10:30am to 8pm. The towers are closed on Mondays and during prayer times on Fridays.
- Visit Petrosians which is a science discovery center where interesting experiments are practices to amuse the audience.
- Walk on the sky-bridge.
- Enjoy the view on the 86th floor.
- Go to the shopping mall, because every vacation is incomplete without shopping. The food court near it is the center of attraction for many foodies.
- Visit the Philharmonic Hall located at the podium level that showcases exclusive cultural
Compelling facts about the Twin Towers
Some compelling facts about the Petronas Twin Towers that reignite the cultural and historical vibes from the place, that reflect Malaysia itself, are:
- The tower is a representation of the strength, solidarity, culture, and spirit of development in the people of Malaysia. These qualities of the Malaysians are reflected in the way the tower is modern, sturdy yet it promotes the country’s history and culture.
- The two towers and the bridge almost look like an ‘M’, the letter with which Malaysia starts from.
- The towers have 40 lifts (about 10 double decker lifts included, which can carry 26 people at one time), it has 88 floors and 32,000 windows. The top most floors exhibiting the city’s view in the most elegant way possible.
- In 2004, the KL Twin Towers received the esteemed Aga Khan Award for its extraordinary architectural beauty and novelty.
- The Bridge that connects the two towers is connected through the 42nd and 43rd floor, the experience of walking on these bridge is exquisite as it is one of the highest sky-bridges in the world. It took 3 lifts to take the sky-bridge up to the 42nd /43rd floor, the first two times, the construction team had to face several severe issues but at the third time, the hard work paid off.
- The ground where the towers stand was first said to be used as a horse-racing track.
All information is subject to change – prices of the booking partners change depending on time/season.